If you have received a delivery notice but your shipment has not arrived yet, please check your local post office. The parcel might be mishandled by your local postal services.
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s very easy!
- Turn on your Potens device by pressing the power button and holding it for 2 seconds.
- Connect your smartphone to Wi-Fi or a mobile network.
- Make sure your smartphone Bluetooth is on.
- Download the Potens app to your phone
- Scan the QR code which you can find on the paper user manual or the back of the box.
- Press “Download”.
- Open the app. Press “ALLOW” on all the following notifications.
- Press “Scan” on your phone screen.
- Select “ Potens Translator” to pair your smartphone with the translator.
- That’s it!
Once your Potens Instant Translator is paired with your smartphone, you will NOT need to repeat the following instructions again. If you need more detailed information, please contact us here.
- Make sure your smartphone is connected to Wi-Fi or a mobile network.
- Make sure your Potens device is connected to your smartphone via bluetooth (look at “how to connect” question for more details).
- Language settings:
- Press the ME symbol on your phone screen to select your native language.
- Press a microphone (🎤) symbol on your phone to select the language of the person you converse with.
- Get conversation translated:
- Press and hold the ME button on your Potens device. Speak in your native language into the device. When you are finished, release the ME button. The device will give a person you are talking to a voice translation of your sentence.
- Press and hold a microphone (🎤) button on your Potens device. Let the person you are talking to speak into the device. When they are finished, release the microphone (🎤) button. The device will translate their sentence into your native language.
- Get your written messages translated by tapping a keyboard (⌨) symbol on your phone screen.
Potens Instant Translator supports these 36 languages
Yes, Potens Instant Translator is a two-way translator. You can hold a smooth, continuous conversation with anyone abroad! You can translate from one language to another and vice versa. Text translations are also supported.
Yes, you need a smartphone to use the Potens Instant Translator. To see more information check the question above “How do I connect my Potens instant translator” or contact us here.